Month in Review
With the NK Pro Month in Review you’ll get an in-depth news-summary product every month, tracing key developments across a range of sectors.
Available to both members of NK Pro and NK News – Get more information here.
- 01Two years on: Humanitarian consequences of North Korea’s border lockdown
- 02Small state, grand strategy: North Korea’s policy plans for 2022 and beyond
- 03The week in North Korean state media: A review of Jan. 14 to Jan. 20
- 04‘Absolutely crazy’: Chaos at Chinese ports, Omicron threaten DPRK trade restart
- 05Phoning it in: Expect another year of nothing from Biden on North Korea
- 06Timeline: How North Korean propaganda dialed back focus on Kim Jong Un in 2021
- 07North Korea risks angering China with missile launches ahead of Winter Olympics
- 08The new normal? Experts see little hope for full restart of North Korean trade