State media review: North Koreans praise Kim Jong Un for latest ICBM test
An in-depth analysis of missile launch reactions, an international art festival, attacks on Yoon Suk-yeol and more
North Korean state media celebrated the “successful” test of what it has called a new long-range missile over the past week, showcasing the responses of citizens who say they are overflowing with pride and gratitude at leader Kim Jong Un’s efforts to guide such launches.
Media outlets also covered a three-day workshop for propaganda workers, to which Kim sent a letter once again urging the intensification of ideological work and calling for the rooting out of non-socialist elements that impede social development.
With the 110th birthday of the country’s founding leader just weeks
- 01What to make of North Korea’s missile launching spree around Harris visit
- 02North Korean crops improve little despite Kim Jong Un’s food fixation
- 03Annexing Ukraine’s land makes clear Russia won’t cooperate on North Korea
- 04State media review: Farmers rejoice after receiving new harvest equipment
- 05North Korea slips down the agenda at UN General Assembly
- 06Foreign liquors, cosmetics among sanctioned goods on sale in Pyongyang: Photos
- 07Why sanctioning Tornado Cash may do little to curtail North Korean cyber crime
- 08Giant new campus in Pyongyang is military institute, exclusive images suggest