State media review: North Korea slams US over Silicon Valley Bank collapse
An in-depth analysis of criticisms of capitalism, missile-like apartments, an important military holiday and more
NK Pro is seeking feedback about these weekly roundups on state media and how to make them more useful for readers. Please share your thoughts in a brief survey by clicking here.
North Korea’s foreign ministry slammed the U.S. capitalism system this week over the Silicon Valley Bank collapse, arguing that “unlimited liberalism” has led to financial ruin and that the world economy is now quickly trying to decouple from the U.S. dollar.
State media’s hot take on what has been one of the biggest American news stories of the year
- 01State media review: North Korea to hold major political meeting to wrap up year
- 02From QR codes to the blockchain: Inside North Korea’s digital payment plans
- 03Kim Jong Un reviews old satellite imagery despite North Korea’s new eyes in sky
- 04Eyes above: How a new ROK satellite will help monitor North Korea’s every move
- 05Timeline: From North Korea’s satellite launch to scrapping 2018 military deal
- 06North Korea’s post-reform elections looked a lot like those that came before
- 07State media review: North Korea faults ‘puppets’ for collapse of military deal
- 08In orbit: Everything we know about North Korea’s new spy satellite so far