Revealed: Evidence of Kim Jong Un university location, ties to tech industry
New construction also underway at Kim Jong Un National Defense University
Following a report in March showing North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had attached his name to the National Defense University near Pyongyang, NK Pro can reveal further evidence confirming the change, the school’s location, and its ties to the tech industry.
It is the first known instance of a university or educational institution in the country named after Kim Jong Un, and comes as the nation’s propagandists continue to raise the current leader’s cult of personality to a level similar to those of his father and grandfather.
It is also the
- 01Kim Jong Un megayacht spotted at secluded beach while leader out of public view
- 02The flaws in the Bank of Korea’s estimates of North Korean economic activity
- 03Flooding hits new construction at North Korea’s Sohae spaceport: Imagery
- 04How boost-phase missile defenses could help combat North Korean threats
- 05North Korea dismantling more South Korean tourism buildings at Mt. Kumgang
- 06State media review: North Korea claims Kim Il Sung ensured gender equality
- 07Chinese ships loiter near site of ship-to-ship transfers in North Korean waters
- 08Goods clearing out of North Korean disinfection zone 3 months after trade freeze