Revealed: Evidence of Kim Jong Un university location, ties to tech industry
New construction also underway at Kim Jong Un National Defense University
Following a report in March showing North Korean leader Kim Jong Un had attached his name to the National Defense University near Pyongyang, NK Pro can reveal further evidence confirming the change, the school’s location, and its ties to the tech industry.
It is the first known instance of a university or educational institution in the country named after Kim Jong Un, and comes as the nation’s propagandists continue to raise the current leader’s cult of personality to a level similar to those of his father and grandfather.
It is also the
- 01North Korea’s killing of a South Korean official spells trouble for Moon Jae-in
- 02Hope is not lost: President Biden might actually make progress on North Korea
- 03What North Korea can do right now to stave off a full-blown economic crisis
- 04North Korea upgrades security at Kim Jong Un’s giant Pyongyang mansion complex
- 05At least 14 North Korean ships disguise themselves in international waters
- 06October surprise? What to expect from North Korea ahead of the 2020 US election
- 07How South Korea’s entry into the Indo Pacific initiative will impact North Korea
- 08How Kim’s call for typhoon help exploits cheap labor and builds political unity