North Korea in Oct. 2020: A month review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Oct. 1, 2020 to Oct. 31, 2020
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between Oct. 1 and Oct. 31.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in November.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Two women talking at a train station in Pyongyang | Image: NK Pro EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 01North Korean insurance companies increase profits despite pandemic and lockdown
- 02State media review: North Korea rewards greenhouse workers with new homes
- 03What metadata reveals about North Korea’s latest long-range missile test
- 04How non-defecting border crossers can bring change to North Korea
- 05Scorched Earth: How climate change could send North Korea up in flames
- 06North Korea’s first successful test of massive missile puts US homeland in range
- 07Why Japan’s ability to detect North Korean missiles may be better than it seems
- 08State media review: North Korea chides Japan for raising alarm over missiles