North Korea in March 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in April.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected].Pyongyang, North Korea | Image: NK Pro (Sept. 19, 2018) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 01State media review: North Korea slams US ‘air pirates’ for raising risk of war
- 02What North Korea’s official budget reveals about its spending priorities in 2024
- 03How North Korean aggression and the Taiwan election complicate China-DPRK ties
- 04Satellite imagery shows Kim Jong Un’s east coast yacht, missile test activities
- 05State media review: North Korean festivals build up to former leader’s birthday
- 06Survey shows markets reign supreme in the daily lives of North Koreans
- 07What to make of North Korea’s apparent interest in naval nuclear propulsion
- 08How North Korean defectors shape the policies of countries where they settle