North Korea in March 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of March 1, 2022 to March 31, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in April.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Pyongyang, North Korea | Image: NK Pro (Sept. 19, 2018) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY [p
- 01State media review: North Korea backs China over Taiwan issue
- 02North Korea’s proclamation of COVID ‘victory’ only portends more suffering ahead
- 03Kim Jong Un megayacht spotted at secluded beach while leader out of public view
- 04The flaws in the Bank of Korea’s estimates of North Korean economic activity
- 05Flooding hits new construction at North Korea’s Sohae spaceport: Imagery
- 06How boost-phase missile defenses could help combat North Korean threats
- 07North Korea dismantling more South Korean tourism buildings at Mt. Kumgang
- 08State media review: North Korea claims Kim Il Sung ensured gender equality