North Korea in July 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from July 1, 2022 to July 31, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula.
This Month In Review covers the period of July 1, 2022 to July 31, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in August.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected].A North Korean woman dancing | Image: NK Pro (Sept
- 01Why China isn’t too worried about Kim Jong Un’s trip to cozy up to Russia
- 02State media review: Kim Jong Un ramps up personality cult with new mosaic mural
- 03Why interoperability remains a hurdle for trilateral cooperation on North Korea
- 04North Korea confirms long-time weapons official leading top missile bureau
- 05RECAP: Everything we know about Kim Jong Un’s grand odyssey in Russian Far East
- 06What the North Korean Red Guards’ new toys reveal about military modernization
- 07State media review: North Koreans ‘pine for’ Kim Jong Un as he travels abroad
- 08Bending the rules: How Russia could justify helping North Korea’s space program