North Korea in Feb. 2021: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Feb. 1, 2021 to Feb. 28, 2021
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of Feb. 1 to Feb. 28, 2021.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in March.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]A North Korean ski resort | Image: NK Pro (file photo)[/p
- 01State media review: North Korea celebrates Liberation Day by slamming Japan
- 02Yoon Suk-yeol’s plan to denuclearize North Korea isn’t so ‘audacious’ after all
- 03North Korea eyes China border trade resumption as quarantine center cleared
- 04How corruption conquered North Korea, and why it’s there to stay
- 05With military makeover, Kim Jong Un asserts his own power in face of troubles
- 06State media review: North Korea backs China over Taiwan issue
- 07North Korea’s proclamation of COVID ‘victory’ only portends more suffering ahead
- 08Kim Jong Un megayacht spotted at secluded beach while leader out of public view