North Korea in Feb. 2021: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Feb. 1, 2021 to Feb. 28, 2021
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of Feb. 1 to Feb. 28, 2021.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in March.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected].A North Korean ski resort | Image: NK Pro (file photo) EXECUTIVE
- 01How North Korea and Russia could build their own crypto ‘shadow economy’
- 02North Korean launchpad busy despite Putin’s vow to help launch DPRK satellites
- 03Why China isn’t too worried about Kim Jong Un’s trip to cozy up to Russia
- 04State media review: Kim Jong Un ramps up personality cult with new mosaic mural
- 05Why interoperability remains a hurdle for trilateral cooperation on North Korea
- 06North Korea confirms long-time weapons official leading top missile bureau
- 07RECAP: Everything we know about Kim Jong Un’s grand odyssey in Russian Far East
- 08What the North Korean Red Guards’ new toys reveal about military modernization