North Korea in April 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from April 1, 2022 to April 30, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of April 1, 2022 to April 30, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in May.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]A dancing party to mark Kim Il Sung’s birthday in
- 01Why normalizing US-North Korea relations is a prerequisite for denuclearization
- 02North Korean planes active at Pyongyang airport hours after runway missile test
- 03North Korea using US-ROK drills as cover to carry out missile tests, experts say
- 04State media review: North Korea says rusty American bombs threaten capital
- 05Why the US might not actually try to shoot down a North Korean ICBM over Pacific
- 06Huge swath of Pyongyang under construction after state mobilized young people
- 07How North Korea’s submarine-launched cruise missiles ratchet up risk of conflict
- 08North Korea’s solid-fuel missile salvo sends clear message to US, ROK