North Korea in April 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
An analysis of the main developments between April 1 and April 30
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between April 1 and April 30.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in May.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Evening view of Pyongyang from the Taedong River | Picture: NK Pro EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 01The tangled fates of the Koreas and the UN: An NK Pro deep dive
- 02Recap: All the guns, troops and spectacle at North Korea’s paramilitary parade
- 03What we know about North Korea’s new cruise missiles
- 04North Korea’s long-range missiles pose the greatest threat to Seoul
- 05One of North Korea’s dirtiest businesses may be back amid border lockdown
- 06Restart of Yongbyon reactor reflects North Korea’s need for fissile material
- 07More of the same? Japan’s North Korea strategy under the next prime minister
- 08Identity theft: Sanctioned North Korean ship poses as clean tanker