North Korea in April 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
An analysis of the main developments between April 1 and April 30
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between April 1 and April 30.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in May.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Evening view of Pyongyang from the Taedong River | Picture: NK Pro EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 01North Korea’s latest parade shows that Kim is deadset on boosting weapons
- 02Recap: What North Korea rolled out at its Eighth Party Congress military parade
- 03A newly-declassified document underscores Trump’s North Korea failures
- 04Party Congress: What Biden should expect from North Korea going forward
- 05Kim Jong Un’s latest military plans go far beyond nuclear weapons
- 06Full recap: North Korea reshuffles key leadership roles at Eighth Party Congress
- 07So far, North Korea’s new economic plan is full of bad signs
- 08Party Congress: Kim Jong Un’s weapons wishlist suggests testing campaign ahead