In full: promotions and demotions at North Korea’s 14th SPA
The DPRK's top legislative body held a major meeting on Thursday
The following is a listing of state leadership and cabinet members elected or appointed on the first day of the First Session of the 14th Supreme People’s Assembly (SPA).
It also includes a listing of state and cabinet leadership prior to this election.Created: 4/12/2019Source: Ministry of Unification, Rodong Sinmun1. State Affairs Commission (SAC)13th SPA 1st Session of the 14th SPAChairman Kim Jong Un Kim Jong UnFirst vice-chairman – Choe Ryong HaeVice chairman Pak Pong Ju Pak Pong JuVice chairman Choe Ryong Hae –Member Ri Su Yong Ri Su YongMember
- 01After the Hanoi summit, a hyper-securitization process underway in Pyongyang?
- 02Looking ahead: prospects for North Korea-U.S. relations
- 03130+ traffic education parks built across North Korea since 2016: imagery
- 04North Korea’s Central Bank: lender, regulator, and inflation fighter
- 05The “silent war”: Kim Jong Un’s battle for North Korean hearts and minds
- 06In review: inter-Korean relations, prospects for change since the Hanoi summit
- 07North Korean criticism of U.S. for joint drills could signal bigger policy shift
- 08The View from Jingshan: anniversary of Sino-DPRK ties passes without a summit