Everything you need to know about North Korea’s new Party rules
NK Pro has reviewed and translated sections of primary documents
The Party Congress, the highest decision-making body in North Korea, revised the Workers’ Party of Korea (WPK) rules in January with potentially major ramifications for the country.
The WPK rules are one of the most important texts in North Korea’s political system: The Party is the most authoritative governing body in the DPRK under the Kim family regime and the Party rules stipulate the country’s goals and priorities, ideologies, regulations and punishments, leadership concepts and organizational structures, which Party officials at all levels must learn and abide by.
While North Korean state media
- 01End of North Korean unification magazine another sign of friction on peninsula
- 02Layered cyber deterrence: A new US cyber strategy against North Korea
- 03FULL TEXT: North Korea’s Workers’ Party rule book
- 04Three years on, little for US and North Korea to build on from Singapore deal
- 05Everything you need to know about North Korea’s new Party rules
- 06Why new housing in Pyongyang is a survival strategy for Kim Jong Un
- 07How a North Korean ship changed hands multiple times in just over a decade
- 08Why do so many people believe Kim Jong Un holds absolute power?