Pyongyang Spring Trade Fair: missing companies identified
NK Pro identifies additional companies from the Pyongyang Trade Fair, offers full brochure download
In May, NK Pro published a directory of companies which were either observed in photos of the 22nd Spring Trade Fair or were listed in an official brochure – distributed at that event – as participating there.
The companies were listed in full across two posts on this site in late May: you can read the first here and the second here.
We have since learned that pages provided to NK Pro from the 22nd Spring Trade Fair brochure were incomplete, meaning two pages actually printed in the brochure were missing.
As a result, there
- 01Timeline: From North Korea’s ‘military action plan’ to missiles and summits
- 02State media review: North Korea slams South Korea for joining NATO summit
- 03Why US sanctions on North Korea’s main airport would do more harm than good
- 04North Korean studio secretly animated US-backed Russian film
- 05Japan dangerously out of step on North Korea as it flirts with rearmament
- 06State media review: Pro-DPRK media says tensions may cause ‘unpredictable event’
- 07North Korea’s largest-ever banknote signals changes underfoot in monetary system
- 08North Korea careens from floods to drought, straining an already fragile system