North Korea in January 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between January 1 and 31
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between January 1 and January 31.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in February.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Local citizens pose for a memorial photo during winter, outside the Kumsusan Palace in Pyongyang | Picture: NK Pro[/p
- 01Wollo-ri: nuclear warhead storage area, manufacturing site, or military academy?
- 02Satellite internet in North Korea: past, present, and future
- 03Six months since border closures, fears of COVID-19 mount in North Korea
- 04North Korea’s July Politburo meeting: what was discussed and why it matters
- 05How Moon’s diplomatic and security reshuffle may impact North Korea
- 06From Voice of America to Voice of Trump? The future of U.S. radio in North Korea
- 07Timeline: from rising inter-Korean tensions to a “suspension” of military plans
- 08North Korea in June 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead