North Korea in January 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between January 1 and 31
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between January 1 and January 31.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in February.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Local citizens pose for a memorial photo during winter, outside the Kumsusan Palace in Pyongyang | Picture: NK Pro[/p
- 01Pyongyang offices for rent with global communication, stable power “guaranteed”
- 02Why the DPRK’s subpar healthcare system may be its biggest threat to the region
- 03Expanding Japan-linked mall, online shop in Pyongyang targets “modern tastes”
- 04Why mum? Explaining North Korea’s continued silence on foreign policy
- 05North Korean official claims about child nutrition: what the data shows
- 06North Korea moves to prevent the spread of coronavirus: what we know so far
- 07Timeline: from the “head-on breakthrough battle” policy to the novel coronavirus
- 08North Korea in January 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead