North Korea in January 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between January 1 and 31
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between January 1 and January 31.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in February.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Local citizens pose for a memorial photo during winter, outside the Kumsusan Palace in Pyongyang | Picture: NK Pro[/p
- 01North Korea’s upcoming Supreme People’s Assembly session: review and prospects
- 02ROK-U.S. cost-sharing talks: what’s at stake in the battle between the allies
- 03North Korea in March 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
- 04Timeline: from North Korea coronavirus fears to a new bout of missile testing
- 05Contextualizing North Korean foreign ministry comments on Pompeo
- 06North Korea tests “super-large” rocket launcher: what we learned
- 07North Korea’s Cabinet Premier Kim Jae Ryong: his first year and what’s next
- 08North Korea appears to have taken control of junk vessel, now largest in fleet