North Korea in March 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead
An analytic look at the main developments of the March 1-March 31 period
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between March 1 and March 31.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events most likely to create news in April.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]A light is illuminated at the top of the Ryugyong Hotel in Pyongyang | Picture: NK Pro EXECUTIVE
- 01How foreign media is changing the ways North Koreans view the outside world
- 02What to expect at a potential North Korean military parade next month
- 03The View from Jingshan: In Chinese media, DPRK-U.S. relations get the spotlight
- 04How technology impacts foreign media consumption, and crackdowns, in North Korea
- 05Pro-North Korea website details how the country achieved “bumper crop” in 2019
- 06North Korea reshuffles its foreign policy top brass: potential implications
- 07North Korean leader’s Toyota luxury bus, multiple Lexus SUVs appear in 2019 film
- 08Kim Jong Un’s claims of a “bumper harvest” in North Korea: what the data shows