NK PRO Briefing: An open source review of Iran-DPRK relations
A discussion featuring North Korea analyst James Fretwell, Iran specialist Negar Mortazavi and missile expert Tal Inbar
North Korea and Iran have long collaborated on missile technology. The connection between Tehran and Pyongyang means that critical developments on the Korean Peninsula aren’t just important for the immediate Northeast Asia region — they also affect the regional security in the Middle East.
On Oct. 22, NK Pro hosted a briefing on the state of relations between the two governments — and how they impact what may come next. Watch a recording of that event here:https://www.nknews.org/pro/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2021/10/GMT20211022-130116_Recording_1920x1030.mp4
- 01Timeline: From COVID-19 vaccines to preparations to reopen North Korea’s border
- 02How has COVID-19 impacted North Korean market prices?
- 03Juche H-bomb: North Korea’s efforts to tie self-reliance to its nuclear weapons
- 04North Korea reels in cash from fishing permits this year, despite UN ban
- 05Why America is fighting a losing battle against North Korean cyber crime
- 06North Korea warily eyes the markets that now dominate food distribution
- 07Political disputes leave US no closer to appointing DPRK human rights envoy
- 08Kim Jong Un builds new mansions across country as North Korean public suffers