New photo reveals two-tier pricing system on DPRK’s Pyongyang-Hyangsan highway
Costs of up to 14.40 euros to traverse the full length of the highway, photo indicates
Pricing details of the Pyongyang to Hyangsan highway system have been clearly detailed in a photo recently obtained by NK Pro, with rates of up to 14.40 euros necessary for the largest of vehicles to traverse the full length of the route.
The pricing chart shows a two-tier system being employed on the route north of Pyongyang, with prices detailed at a “Korean rate” in Korean Won and a “Foreign rate” in Euros.
Prices listed in Euro column show the total cost for traveling the full length of the 120km route, with adjacent figures illustrating the
- 01The 2020 National Defense Authorization Act: what it means for North Korea
- 02The view from Jingshan: China reacts to North Korea’s renewed testing
- 03Context and translation: party daily recollects Kim Jong Un’s 2019 achievements
- 04What to make of North Korea’s “very important” test at Sohae
- 05How North Korea is making the most of its aging air force
- 06Timeline: from tensions over drills to a mystery “Christmas gift”
- 07North Korea’s unusual Party plenum in late December: what to expect
- 08North Korea in November 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead