In full: All the companies exhibiting at the Pyongyang International Trade Fair 2017
Document reveals all the companies registered at the PITF 2017
Last month saw the North Korean capital host the 20th annual Pyongyang International Trade Fair, with some 200 companies, foreign and domestic, selling their wares between the May 22 and 25.
“(The fair) will bring together more than 230 companies from the DPRK, Belarus, China, Iran, Italy, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cuba, Taipei of China and other countries and regions,” a KCNA report said in advance of the fair on May 15, but did not give a detailed breakdown on the number of participating foreign companies.
But images from the fair obtained by NK Pro revealed both local and international companies selling
- 01Why sanctioning Tornado Cash may do little to curtail North Korean cyber crime
- 02Giant new campus in Pyongyang is military institute, exclusive images suggest
- 03State media review: North Korea blames Japan for 20 years of frozen ties
- 04UN report underscores unprecedented ‘intensity’ of North Korean weapons testing
- 05Kim Jong Un shuns appearances outside capital despite claims of COVID ‘victory’
- 06US faces blowback over sanctions on code utilized by North Korean hackers
- 07State media review: The wide world of sports takes North Korea by storm
- 08North Korea’s ambitious food crisis fix in danger of missing deadline: Imagery