In full: All the companies exhibiting at the Pyongyang International Trade Fair 2017
Document reveals all the companies registered at the PITF 2017
Last month saw the North Korean capital host the 20th annual Pyongyang International Trade Fair, with some 200 companies, foreign and domestic, selling their wares between the May 22 and 25.
“(The fair) will bring together more than 230 companies from the DPRK, Belarus, China, Iran, Italy, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cuba, Taipei of China and other countries and regions,” a KCNA report said in advance of the fair on May 15, but did not give a detailed breakdown on the number of participating foreign companies.
But images from the fair obtained by NK Pro revealed both local and international companies selling
- 01North Korea demolishes homes around suspected nuclear site: Imagery
- 02Timeline: From North Korean satellite launch to Yoon-Kishida summit in Seoul
- 03State media review: North Korea says ‘no reason’ it can’t meet with Japan
- 04North Korea primed for quick rebound after satellite launch failure: Analysis
- 05What to make of conflicting signs about a North Korean border reopening
- 06North Korea hacked an election body. But political interference wasn’t the goal.
- 07Secrecy surrounding North Korea’s upcoming plenum points to big changes afoot
- 08State media review: North Korea provides a front-row seat to anti-Yoon protests