Ground forces to participate in upcoming N. Korean military parade: imagery
The view from above offers more details of what to expect on February 8
Additional imagery analysis of preparations for a military-related parade expected to take place in North Korea on February 8 has confirmed additional vehicle participation in the parade. Earlier analysis could not confirm or negate the participation of ground forces, though they would be expected in this type of event.
High resolution satellite imagery acquired by NK Pro suggests four groups of ground vehicles will participate, in addition to the already identified military and non-military personnel.
The event appears to be smaller, however, than the April 2017 parade marking the anniversary of the birth of North Korea’s
- 01What to make of North Korea’s missile launching spree around Harris visit
- 02North Korean crops improve little despite Kim Jong Un’s food fixation
- 03Annexing Ukraine’s land makes clear Russia won’t cooperate on North Korea
- 04State media review: Farmers rejoice after receiving new harvest equipment
- 05North Korea slips down the agenda at UN General Assembly
- 06Foreign liquors, cosmetics among sanctioned goods on sale in Pyongyang: Photos
- 07Why sanctioning Tornado Cash may do little to curtail North Korean cyber crime
- 08Giant new campus in Pyongyang is military institute, exclusive images suggest