All external tour operators in North Korea work with the Korea International Travel Company (KITC) or one of the numerous other travel firms. But how does one become an operator? For some, the process of becoming an authorized agent of KITC might starts by already being an established, registered tour operator, most likely in the east Asian or China sector.

This article is for NK PRO users only

Don't miss out on today's articles.

Get behind the headlines in North Korea with NK PRO.

To continue reading, contact us for subscription information:

Find out about nk pro

Existing Member?