State media review: North Korea cries foul after IMO condemns missile launches
An in-depth analysis of criticism of IMO resolution, condolences to India, Children’s Day celebrations and more
NK Pro is seeking feedback about these weekly roundups on state media and how to make them more useful for readers. Please share your thoughts in a brief survey by clicking here.
North Korea sharply criticized the International Maritime Organization (IMO) stating the U.N. agency had no right to condemn its missile tests and threatening to give no notification of future satellite launches.
State media reported on the train collision in India, while Premier Kim Tok Hun sent a condolence message to his counterpart, a sign of their friendly ties.
- 01State media review: North Korea dubs Yoon ‘diplomatic idiot’ over Russia remarks
- 02North Korea faces daunting challenge in modernizing its archaic naval fleet
- 03How North Korea and Russia could build their own crypto ‘shadow economy’
- 04North Korean launchpad busy despite Putin’s vow to help launch DPRK satellites
- 05Why China isn’t too worried about Kim Jong Un’s trip to cozy up to Russia
- 06State media review: Kim Jong Un ramps up personality cult with new mosaic mural
- 07Why interoperability remains a hurdle for trilateral cooperation on North Korea
- 08North Korea confirms long-time weapons official leading top missile bureau