Pyongyang Spring Trade Fair: Expanded company/exhibitor list (part two)
Though official trade fair brochure only detailed 216 companies, 401 were visible in photos
Correction on 07/03: NK Pro later learned that this list was incomplete — the full list can be read here.
The 22nd annual Spring Pyongyang International Trade Fair (PITF) wrapped up on May 24, with DPRK state media reporting participation of over 450 companies in total.
Representing an over 50% exhibitor increase compared to last year’s spring trade fair, the huge spike in foreign and domestic participation was not, however, represented in a brochure distributed to participants there.
That brochure, which included a three-page directory of what appeared to be exclusively Chinese exhibitors, only listed 216 companies in
- 01Wollo-ri: nuclear warhead storage area, manufacturing site, or military academy?
- 02Satellite internet in North Korea: past, present, and future
- 03Six months since border closures, fears of COVID-19 mount in North Korea
- 04North Korea’s July Politburo meeting: what was discussed and why it matters
- 05How Moon’s diplomatic and security reshuffle may impact North Korea
- 06From Voice of America to Voice of Trump? The future of U.S. radio in North Korea
- 07Timeline: from rising inter-Korean tensions to a “suspension” of military plans
- 08North Korea in June 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead