Pyongyang Spring Trade Fair: Expanded company/exhibitor list (part two)
Though official trade fair brochure only detailed 216 companies, 401 were visible in photos
Correction on 07/03: NK Pro later learned that this list was incomplete — the full list can be read here.
The 22nd annual Spring Pyongyang International Trade Fair (PITF) wrapped up on May 24, with DPRK state media reporting participation of over 450 companies in total.
Representing an over 50% exhibitor increase compared to last year’s spring trade fair, the huge spike in foreign and domestic participation was not, however, represented in a brochure distributed to participants there.
That brochure, which included a three-page directory of what appeared to be exclusively Chinese exhibitors, only listed 216 companies in
- 01Timeline: From North Korean threats against South to soccer defeat to Japan
- 02State media review: Drought forecast raises risks to North Korean food security
- 03Russian ship rejoins North Korea weapons trade, only for operation to go on hold
- 04Russia obscures North Korea arms trade by moving operation out of military port
- 05How great power competition is shaping North Korea’s grand strategy
- 06Why talks on North Korea’s nuclear program still can’t get off the ground
- 07North Korea hints beach resort twice as long as Waikiki may finally open soon
- 08State media review: North Korea slams US ‘air pirates’ for raising risk of war