Pyongyang health appliances expo attracted over 100 DPRK, foreign firms: photos
PRC-based expo promoter claimed companies from several cities succeeded in making local contacts
This year’s Pyongyang International Sci-Tech Exhibition for Health & Medical Appliances was held from June 17-21, and featured a number of foreign companies seeking to step up contacts and do business with interested parties in North Korea.
A range of DPRK companies were also in attendance showing off goods for potential export, with many including advertisements in Chinese or English.
North Korean state media reported that around 100 companies or organizations from the DPRK, Russia, and China joined the event, and while NK Pro was not able to gather a complete list of those attending
- 01The view from Jingshan: China reacts to North Korea’s renewed testing
- 02Context and translation: party daily recollects Kim Jong Un’s 2019 achievements
- 03What to make of North Korea’s “very important” test at Sohae
- 04How North Korea is making the most of its aging air force
- 05Timeline: from tensions over drills to a mystery “Christmas gift”
- 06North Korea’s unusual Party plenum in late December: what to expect
- 07North Korea in November 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead
- 08Context and translation: North Korean coverage of the November 28 weapons test