Pyongyang Autumn Trade Fair (2019): The full exhibitor list
360 firms participating in this week’s expo – but who are they?
Chinese companies are looming large at the 15th Pyongyang Autumn International Trade Fair, which kicked off on Monday and will run through Friday, analysis of an exhibitor list distributed to attendees has once again shown.
Of the 360 firms listed as participating in the fair according to its organizers, at least 187 appear to be from China, NK News exclusive reporting revealed on Monday.
That continues a trend in which Chinese businesses comprise the vast majority of those participating from overseas — a trend which has prevailed at Pyongyang International Trade Fairs now for a number of years
- 01North Korea reshuffles its foreign policy top brass: potential implications
- 02North Korean leader’s Toyota luxury bus, multiple Lexus SUVs appear in 2019 film
- 03Kim Jong Un’s claims of a “bumper harvest” in North Korea: what the data shows
- 04In full: Kim Jong Un’s most prominent officials in 2019
- 05Pyongyang Sunan airport upgrades, other changes underway at capital’s airfields
- 06Back to the future: Kim puts North Korea’s economy on a backwards path
- 07“Belt-tightening” ahead? The North Korean economy at the party plenum
- 08North Korea in December 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead