Pyongyang Autumn Trade Fair (2019): The full exhibitor list
360 firms participating in this week’s expo – but who are they?
Chinese companies are looming large at the 15th Pyongyang Autumn International Trade Fair, which kicked off on Monday and will run through Friday, analysis of an exhibitor list distributed to attendees has once again shown.
Of the 360 firms listed as participating in the fair according to its organizers, at least 187 appear to be from China, NK News exclusive reporting revealed on Monday.
That continues a trend in which Chinese businesses comprise the vast majority of those participating from overseas — a trend which has prevailed at Pyongyang International Trade Fairs now for a number of years
- 01Timeline: From North Korea’s ‘military action plan’ to missiles and summits
- 02State media review: North Korea slams South Korea for joining NATO summit
- 03Why US sanctions on North Korea’s main airport would do more harm than good
- 04North Korean studio secretly animated US-backed Russian film
- 05Japan dangerously out of step on North Korea as it flirts with rearmament
- 06State media review: Pro-DPRK media says tensions may cause ‘unpredictable event’
- 07North Korea’s largest-ever banknote signals changes underfoot in monetary system
- 08North Korea careens from floods to drought, straining an already fragile system