Pyongyang Autumn Trade Fair (2019): The full exhibitor list
360 firms participating in this week’s expo – but who are they?
Chinese companies are looming large at the 15th Pyongyang Autumn International Trade Fair, which kicked off on Monday and will run through Friday, analysis of an exhibitor list distributed to attendees has once again shown.
Of the 360 firms listed as participating in the fair according to its organizers, at least 187 appear to be from China, NK News exclusive reporting revealed on Monday.
That continues a trend in which Chinese businesses comprise the vast majority of those participating from overseas — a trend which has prevailed at Pyongyang International Trade Fairs now for a number of years
- 01Ahead of Biegun visit to Seoul, MFA statement signals uphill battle for U.S.
- 02The 2020 National Defense Authorization Act: what it means for North Korea
- 03The view from Jingshan: China reacts to North Korea’s renewed testing
- 04Context and translation: party daily recollects Kim Jong Un’s 2019 achievements
- 05What to make of North Korea’s “very important” test at Sohae
- 06How North Korea is making the most of its aging air force
- 07Timeline: from tensions over drills to a mystery “Christmas gift”
- 08North Korea’s unusual Party plenum in late December: what to expect