Pyongyang Autumn Trade Fair (2019): The full exhibitor list
360 firms participating in this week’s expo – but who are they?
Chinese companies are looming large at the 15th Pyongyang Autumn International Trade Fair, which kicked off on Monday and will run through Friday, analysis of an exhibitor list distributed to attendees has once again shown.
Of the 360 firms listed as participating in the fair according to its organizers, at least 187 appear to be from China, NK News exclusive reporting revealed on Monday.
That continues a trend in which Chinese businesses comprise the vast majority of those participating from overseas — a trend which has prevailed at Pyongyang International Trade Fairs now for a number of years
- 01‘A gift and a curse’: What South Korea’s $253 billion defense plan really means
- 02Why heavy rain and border water pose a chronic political risk for South Korea
- 03What US-North Korea policy will look like if Joe Biden gets elected president
- 04How sanctions failed to stop North Korea from developing dangerous weapons tech
- 05‘Growing scope’ of North Korean nuclear weapons shown in unpublished UN report
- 06Photos: Shops, restaurants and Sinuiju port – a view from Dandong in July
- 07Timeline: From multiple Kim Jong Un appearances to defector ‘suspected’ of COVID
- 08Why Lee In-young may be the most vocal and successful unification minister yet