North Korea in September 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead
An analytic look at the main developments of the September 1-30 period
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between September 1 and September 30.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events most likely to create news in October.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]EXECUTIVE SUMMARY ECONOMY: MAJOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT, TWO TRADE FAIRS, AND NOTABLE DATA SPIKES Section by
- 01Why Seoul’s foreign minister nominee won’t be able to score Moon more summits
- 02North Korea’s latest parade shows that Kim is deadset on boosting weapons
- 03Recap: What North Korea rolled out at its Eighth Party Congress military parade
- 04A newly-declassified document underscores Trump’s North Korea failures
- 05Party Congress: What Biden should expect from North Korea going forward
- 06Kim Jong Un’s latest military plans go far beyond nuclear weapons
- 07Full recap: North Korea reshuffles key leadership roles at Eighth Party Congress
- 08So far, North Korea’s new economic plan is full of bad signs