North Korea in October 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from October 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula.
This Month In Review covers the period of October 1, 2022 to October 31, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in November.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Image: NK Pro (Sept. 10, 2015) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 01North Korea demolishes homes around suspected nuclear site: Imagery
- 02Timeline: From North Korean satellite launch to Yoon-Kishida summit in Seoul
- 03North Korea primed for quick rebound after satellite launch failure: Analysis
- 04What to make of conflicting signs about a North Korean border reopening
- 05North Korea hacked an election body. But political interference wasn’t the goal.
- 06Secrecy surrounding North Korea’s upcoming plenum points to big changes afoot
- 07State media review: North Korea provides a front-row seat to anti-Yoon protests
- 08By linking radars, ROK and Japan reduce blind spots around North Korean missiles