North Korea in November 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from November 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula.
This Month In Review covers the period of November 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected].EXECUTIVE SUMMARY North Korean women in Pyongyang | Image: NK
- 01State media review: North Korea to hold major political meeting to wrap up year
- 02From QR codes to the blockchain: Inside North Korea’s digital payment plans
- 03Kim Jong Un reviews old satellite imagery despite North Korea’s new eyes in sky
- 04Eyes above: How a new ROK satellite will help monitor North Korea’s every move
- 05Timeline: From North Korea’s satellite launch to scrapping 2018 military deal
- 06North Korea’s post-reform elections looked a lot like those that came before
- 07State media review: North Korea faults ‘puppets’ for collapse of military deal
- 08In orbit: Everything we know about North Korea’s new spy satellite so far