North Korea in November 2022: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from November 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula.
This Month In Review covers the period of November 1, 2022 to November 30, 2022.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]EXECUTIVE SUMMARY North Korean women in Pyongyang | Image: NK
- 01Pyongyang streets empty but civilians still training for military parade: Images
- 02Why North Korean state media remains silent about the Pyongyang lockdown
- 03State media review: North Korea celebrates Cold War capture of US ship
- 04North Korea pushes ahead with military parade training despite virus lockdown
- 05North Korea’s parliament introduces first new speaker in nearly 2 years
- 06Inside the shadowy team of elite North Korean photographers covering Kim Jong Un
- 07North Korean soldiers spotted with sanctioned firm’s tech for first time
- 08How North Korean hackers could weaponize artificial intelligence like ChatGPT