North Korea in November 2021: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]North Koreans walking through the snow | Image: Eric Lafforgue (May 3, 2010)[/p
- 01Kim Jong Un megayacht spotted at secluded beach while leader out of public view
- 02The flaws in the Bank of Korea’s estimates of North Korean economic activity
- 03Flooding hits new construction at North Korea’s Sohae spaceport: Imagery
- 04How boost-phase missile defenses could help combat North Korean threats
- 05North Korea dismantling more South Korean tourism buildings at Mt. Kumgang
- 06State media review: North Korea claims Kim Il Sung ensured gender equality
- 07Chinese ships loiter near site of ship-to-ship transfers in North Korean waters
- 08Goods clearing out of North Korean disinfection zone 3 months after trade freeze