North Korea in November 2021: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]North Koreans walking through the snow | Image: Eric Lafforgue (May 3, 2010)[/p
- 01State media review: North Korea takes aim at use of foreign words
- 02Shades of gray: How North Korea could use missiles to challenge maritime border
- 03The tragedy of the commons: Natural resource dilemmas in North Korea
- 04Timeline: From North Korea’s mammoth ICBM launch to Kim Jong Un’s daughter
- 05State media review: North Korea boasts about close ties between Kim and Xi
- 06Rail trade with North Korea threatened as COVID surges in Chinese border city
- 07Prominent promotions: North Korea’s new generals and ‘hero’ missile transporter
- 08FULL TEXT: North Korea’s death penalty decree for spreading COVID ‘rumors’