North Korea in November 2021: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of November 1, 2021 to November 30, 2021.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]North Koreans walking through the snow | Image: Eric Lafforgue (May 3, 2010)[/p
- 01How sanctions contribute to North Korea’s humanitarian distress
- 02State media review: North Korea calls denuclearization a ‘declaration of war’
- 03Why North Korea and the Philippines view each other with mutual distrust
- 04North Korea’s new silo-based missile raises risk of prompt preemptive strikes
- 05Why normalizing US-North Korea relations is a prerequisite for denuclearization
- 06North Korean planes active at Pyongyang airport hours after runway missile test
- 07North Korea using US-ROK drills as cover to carry out missile tests, experts say
- 08State media review: North Korea says rusty American bombs threaten capital