North Korea in November 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead
An analytic look at the main developments of the November 1-November 30 period
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between November 1 and November 30.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the six events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]A group of women laugh together in Pyongyang | Picture: NK Pro EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 01The 2020 National Defense Authorization Act: what it means for North Korea
- 02The view from Jingshan: China reacts to North Korea’s renewed testing
- 03Context and translation: party daily recollects Kim Jong Un’s 2019 achievements
- 04What to make of North Korea’s “very important” test at Sohae
- 05How North Korea is making the most of its aging air force
- 06Timeline: from tensions over drills to a mystery “Christmas gift”
- 07North Korea’s unusual Party plenum in late December: what to expect
- 08North Korea in November 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead