North Korea in Nov. 2020: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Nov. 1, 2020 to Nov. 30, 2020
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
FOREIGN RELATIONS: BIDEN WINS US PRESIDENCY, MOON MEETS WITH CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER AND SUGA
- 01With only a year left, Moon pitches American public on his hope for peace
- 02How renewed North Korean border trade will affect currency, food and fuel
- 03How Kim Jong Un’s crackdown on foreign culture hurts Korean reconciliation
- 04North Korea is ordering small-time secretaries to clean up its ideological mess
- 05North Korea faces uncertain future after mass exodus of UN and foreign NGO staff
- 06South Korea’s right-wing resurgence spells uncertainty for North Korea policy
- 07Why North Korea’s Olympic withdrawal is about much more than public health
- 08How Chinese netizens reacted to North Korea’s contentious ballistic missile test