North Korea in Nov. 2020: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Nov. 1, 2020 to Nov. 30, 2020
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected].EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
FOREIGN RELATIONS: BIDEN WINS US PRESIDENCY, MOON MEETS WITH CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER AND SUGA
- 01How North Korea and Russia could build their own crypto ‘shadow economy’
- 02Why China isn’t too worried about Kim Jong Un’s trip to cozy up to Russia
- 03State media review: Kim Jong Un ramps up personality cult with new mosaic mural
- 04Why interoperability remains a hurdle for trilateral cooperation on North Korea
- 05North Korea confirms long-time weapons official leading top missile bureau
- 06RECAP: Everything we know about Kim Jong Un’s grand odyssey in Russian Far East
- 07What the North Korean Red Guards’ new toys reveal about military modernization
- 08State media review: North Koreans ‘pine for’ Kim Jong Un as he travels abroad