North Korea in Nov. 2020: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Nov. 1, 2020 to Nov. 30, 2020
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
FOREIGN RELATIONS: BIDEN WINS US PRESIDENCY, MOON MEETS WITH CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER AND SUGA
- 01Timeline: From North Korea’s mammoth ICBM launch to Kim Jong Un’s daughter
- 02State media review: North Korea boasts about close ties between Kim and Xi
- 03Rail trade with North Korea threatened as COVID surges in Chinese border city
- 04Prominent promotions: North Korea’s new generals and ‘hero’ missile transporter
- 05FULL TEXT: North Korea’s death penalty decree for spreading COVID ‘rumors’
- 06North Korean insurance companies increase profits despite pandemic and lockdown
- 07State media review: North Korea rewards greenhouse workers with new homes
- 08What metadata reveals about North Korea’s latest long-range missile test
- 09How non-defecting border crossers can bring change to North Korea
- 10Scorched Earth: How climate change could send North Korea up in flames