North Korea in Nov. 2020: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from Nov. 1, 2020 to Nov. 30, 2020
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between Nov. 1 and Nov. 30.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in December.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
FOREIGN RELATIONS: BIDEN WINS US PRESIDENCY, MOON MEETS WITH CHINESE FOREIGN MINISTER AND SUGA
- 01North Korea’s latest parade shows that Kim is deadset on boosting weapons
- 02Recap: What North Korea rolled out at its Eighth Party Congress military parade
- 03A newly-declassified document underscores Trump’s North Korea failures
- 04Party Congress: What Biden should expect from North Korea going forward
- 05Kim Jong Un’s latest military plans go far beyond nuclear weapons
- 06Full recap: North Korea reshuffles key leadership roles at Eighth Party Congress
- 07So far, North Korea’s new economic plan is full of bad signs
- 08Party Congress: Kim Jong Un’s weapons wishlist suggests testing campaign ahead