North Korea in March 2023: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from March 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of March 1, 2023 to March 31, 2023.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in April.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected].Image: NK Pro (Oct. 6, 2016) EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
WMD: NUCLEAR WARHEAD FOR
- 01State media review: North Korea to hold major political meeting to wrap up year
- 02From QR codes to the blockchain: Inside North Korea’s digital payment plans
- 03Kim Jong Un reviews old satellite imagery despite North Korea’s new eyes in sky
- 04Eyes above: How a new ROK satellite will help monitor North Korea’s every move
- 05Timeline: From North Korea’s satellite launch to scrapping 2018 military deal
- 06North Korea’s post-reform elections looked a lot like those that came before
- 07State media review: North Korea faults ‘puppets’ for collapse of military deal
- 08In orbit: Everything we know about North Korea’s new spy satellite so far