North Korea in June 2021: A month in review and what’s ahead
An analytical look at the main developments from June 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021
Every month, NK Pro conducts an in-depth analytic review of news on the Korean Peninsula. This Month In Review covers the period of June 1, 2021 to June 30, 2021.
In addition to an executive summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in July.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Children on boats in North Korea | Image: NK Pro (Sept. 2017)[/p
- 01North Korea-Iran relations: Overview, analysis and what to expect going forward
- 02NK PRO Briefing: An open source review of Iran-DPRK relations
- 03North Korea flexes with SLBM test, and bigger missiles may be coming
- 04Arms buildup between two Koreas heightens risk of conventional and nuclear war
- 05How Switzerland could help China re-engage North Korea and the world
- 06Cigarettes over medicine? Tobacco imports to North Korea lead trade with China
- 07US Treasury’s sanctions review: What it means for North Korea policy
- 08North Korea pulls back the curtain on current and future weapon technologies
- 09What ‘economic development’ means to Kim Jong Un
- 10As China burns through coal, North Korea steps in to fill the gap