North Korea in December 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between December 1 and 31
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between December 1 and December 31.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in January.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Commuters on the metro in Pyongyang | Photo: NK Pro EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
WMD: NORTH KOREA CONDUCTS TWO TESTS
- 01The View from Jingshan: In Chinese media, DPRK-U.S. relations get the spotlight
- 02How technology impacts foreign media consumption, and crackdowns, in North Korea
- 03Pro-North Korea website details how the country achieved “bumper crop” in 2019
- 04North Korea reshuffles its foreign policy top brass: potential implications
- 05North Korean leader’s Toyota luxury bus, multiple Lexus SUVs appear in 2019 film
- 06Kim Jong Un’s claims of a “bumper harvest” in North Korea: what the data shows
- 07In full: Kim Jong Un’s most prominent officials in 2019
- 08Pyongyang Sunan airport upgrades, other changes underway at capital’s airfields