North Korea in December 2019: a month in review and what’s ahead
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between December 1 and 31
NK Pro has conducted an in-depth analytic review of news on the peninsula for the period between December 1 and December 31.
In addition to an Executive Summary providing top-line findings, the following review includes detailed analysis on a wide range of other specialist focus areas.
Furthermore, it also includes a look ahead at the five events likely to create news in January.
Please send any feedback about this feature to [email protected]Commuters on the metro in Pyongyang | Photo: NK Pro EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
WMD: NORTH KOREA CONDUCTS TWO TESTS
- 01What to expect from Sino-DPRK trade as COVID-19 border measures ease
- 02Timeline: from Kim Jong Un’s reappearance to an exchange of gunfire at the DMZ
- 03North Korea in May 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
- 04Schrödinger’s sanctions: South Korea plays down the May 24th Measures
- 05Is North Korea privatizing its housing supply? In Rason, partially, yes
- 06At North Korean military meeting, nuclear and personnel issues take precedence
- 07North Korea’s military meets: a renewed focus on nuclear command and control
- 08Fail to prepare, prepare to fail: getting ready for instability in North Korea