North Korea fired cruise missiles from luxury hotel last month: Analysis
Kim Jong Un also rode horse on private beach next to hotel for new propaganda film, NK Pro has found
A luxury North Korean hotel appears to have been upgraded with a new feature: a missile launch zone.
NK Pro analysis reveals that cruise missiles the DPRK tested last month appear to have been launched from a beach in front of the east coast Majon Hotel.
Kim Jong Un also appeared to take advantage of the pristine shoreline in front of his mansion next door to the hotel to shoot a horseback riding scene for a new propaganda documentary released last week, according to analysis of state media photos and satellite imagery.
- 01North Korea eyes China border trade resumption as quarantine center cleared
- 02How corruption conquered North Korea, and why it’s there to stay
- 03With military makeover, Kim Jong Un asserts his own power in face of troubles
- 04State media review: North Korea backs China over Taiwan issue
- 05North Korea’s proclamation of COVID ‘victory’ only portends more suffering ahead
- 06Kim Jong Un megayacht spotted at secluded beach while leader out of public view
- 07The flaws in the Bank of Korea’s estimates of North Korean economic activity
- 08Flooding hits new construction at North Korea’s Sohae spaceport: Imagery