Kim Jong Un health rumors: what we know so far
While DPRK media continues to reveal details of notes allegedly sent by Kim Jong Un, something seems to be wrong
Wherever Kim Jong Un may be, his now almost-two-week disappearance from public view has been marked by some very unusual events in North Korea.
Together, they suggest that Kim may have, at the very least, encountered health problems significant enough to necessitate taking an extended absence during what is normally one of the most important periods of public appearance of the year.
Those health issues could be relatively superficial – relating to ankle or leg problems he is thought to have encountered in 2014, for example – or cardiac in nature, as has been widely speculated in recent
- 01Why Seoul’s foreign minister nominee won’t be able to score Moon more summits
- 02North Korea’s latest parade shows that Kim is deadset on boosting weapons
- 03Recap: What North Korea rolled out at its Eighth Party Congress military parade
- 04A newly-declassified document underscores Trump’s North Korea failures
- 05Party Congress: What Biden should expect from North Korea going forward
- 06Kim Jong Un’s latest military plans go far beyond nuclear weapons
- 07Full recap: North Korea reshuffles key leadership roles at Eighth Party Congress
- 08So far, North Korea’s new economic plan is full of bad signs