In photos: Company list from the 21st Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair
169 entities listed in official trade fair brochure
The 21st Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair took place in North Korea’s capital between May 21 to May 25 and was attended by up to 260 companies, according to state media coverage of the event.
However, the brochure for the event – obtained by NK Pro – identifies a list of 169 entities that are mainly of domestic origin. NK Pro analysis of the list and footage from the event identified a number of sanctioned entities and entities of concern involved in an array of business activities.
Below are images of the brochure pages, listing those entities as well as
- 01Why Seoul’s foreign minister nominee won’t be able to score Moon more summits
- 02North Korea’s latest parade shows that Kim is deadset on boosting weapons
- 03Recap: What North Korea rolled out at its Eighth Party Congress military parade
- 04A newly-declassified document underscores Trump’s North Korea failures
- 05Party Congress: What Biden should expect from North Korea going forward
- 06Kim Jong Un’s latest military plans go far beyond nuclear weapons
- 07Full recap: North Korea reshuffles key leadership roles at Eighth Party Congress
- 08So far, North Korea’s new economic plan is full of bad signs