In photos: Company list from the 21st Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair
169 entities listed in official trade fair brochure
The 21st Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair took place in North Korea’s capital between May 21 to May 25 and was attended by up to 260 companies, according to state media coverage of the event.
However, the brochure for the event – obtained by NK Pro – identifies a list of 169 entities that are mainly of domestic origin. NK Pro analysis of the list and footage from the event identified a number of sanctioned entities and entities of concern involved in an array of business activities.
Below are images of the brochure pages, listing those entities as well as
- 01The View from Jingshan: In Chinese media, DPRK-U.S. relations get the spotlight
- 02How technology impacts foreign media consumption, and crackdowns, in North Korea
- 03Pro-North Korea website details how the country achieved “bumper crop” in 2019
- 04North Korea reshuffles its foreign policy top brass: potential implications
- 05North Korean leader’s Toyota luxury bus, multiple Lexus SUVs appear in 2019 film
- 06Kim Jong Un’s claims of a “bumper harvest” in North Korea: what the data shows
- 07In full: Kim Jong Un’s most prominent officials in 2019
- 08Pyongyang Sunan airport upgrades, other changes underway at capital’s airfields