In photos: Company list from the 21st Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair
169 entities listed in official trade fair brochure
The 21st Pyongyang Spring International Trade Fair took place in North Korea’s capital between May 21 to May 25 and was attended by up to 260 companies, according to state media coverage of the event.
However, the brochure for the event – obtained by NK Pro – identifies a list of 169 entities that are mainly of domestic origin. NK Pro analysis of the list and footage from the event identified a number of sanctioned entities and entities of concern involved in an array of business activities.
Below are images of the brochure pages, listing those entities as well as
- 01How sanctions failed to stop North Korea from developing dangerous weapons tech
- 02‘Growing scope’ of North Korean nuclear weapons shown in unpublished UN report
- 03Photos: Shops, restaurants and Sinuiju port – a view from Dandong in July
- 04Timeline: From multiple Kim Jong Un appearances to defector ‘suspected’ of COVID
- 05Why Lee In-young may be the most vocal and successful unification minister yet
- 06North Korean ships spotted returning to old coal smuggling routes near Vietnam
- 07North Korea in July 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
- 08North Korea’s first suspected COVID-19 case sparks joy and censorship in China