In full: North Korea’s rules for diplomats
The document, translated and printed here in full, is given to all new diplomatic workers in Pyongyang
NK Pro has obtained and translated the North Korean government’s protocol guidebook for diplomats working in the country, given to foreign embassy workers as soon as they arrive in the DPRK. For reference, here it is in its entirety.
Protocol Guidebook for Diplomatic Delegation in DPR Korea
Department of Protocol, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
DPR Korea Department of Protocol, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs wrote this protocol guidebook for diplomatic delegation in DPR Korea to perform their duties harmoniously and work comfortably, considering related laws and regulations of
- 01State media review: Pandemic and drought conspire in North Korea
- 02New leader means new uncertainties and nuclear dangers on Korean Peninsula
- 03East Asia is changing. So should the way Washington, Seoul and Tokyo cooperate.
- 04Pyongyang’s COVID negligence could spell disaster for its most vulnerable
- 05North Korean COVID-19 rules warn of transmission by balloons, drones and rivers
- 06Why the risks of an Omicron outbreak in North Korea are getting worse
- 07Why biological weapons risks complicate provision of COVID aid to North Korea
- 08State media review: North Korea raises alarm about harmful drought
- 09Chinese ship makes first known voyage to DPRK, flaunting maritime conventions
- 10Timeline: From Kim’s ominous nuclear warnings to North Korea’s new missiles