Air Koryo goes to Wuhan, Jinan service back on semi-regular basis
Flight schedule shows an increasingly busy timetable for Air Koryo
North Korean state airline Air Koryo flew to Wuhan in China’s Hubei province on October 15, a photo obtained by NK Pro revealed, with data on the NK Pro Aviation Tracker suggesting it was the first time the airline had ever flown there.
But Flight JS741 – which used one of the airlines’ Tupolev T204 aircraft according to Flightradar24 – does not appear to flown to Wuhan since, making it likely to have been a charter between the two cities.
Its presence comes amid a massive growth in Chinese tourist interest that has strained transport infrastructure in
- 01North Korea’s upcoming Supreme People’s Assembly session: review and prospects
- 02ROK-U.S. cost-sharing talks: what’s at stake in the battle between the allies
- 03North Korea in March 2020: a month in review and what’s ahead
- 04Timeline: from North Korea coronavirus fears to a new bout of missile testing
- 05Contextualizing North Korean foreign ministry comments on Pompeo
- 06North Korea tests “super-large” rocket launcher: what we learned
- 07North Korea’s Cabinet Premier Kim Jae Ryong: his first year and what’s next
- 08North Korea appears to have taken control of junk vessel, now largest in fleet