NKNews.org’s favourite Russian blogger in Pyongyang recently did a feature on North Korean ‘Juche’ lego. Continuing the theme of ‘Juche’ toys, “Show and Tell Pyongyang” has just highlighted a number of other popular North Korean toys – this time, the main theme is military. Translated from Russian by NK News.
1. One of the best pieces – If you pull the string back, the blades start spinning and the helicopter takes off into the sky!
2. Tell me – isn’t this one beautiful? The writing on the tank says”Homeland Reunifcation” (Historical reference: 105 Panzer Division is the one that took Seoul in the Korean war)
3. Replicas of North Korea’s air-force:
1. Another representative of the 105th Panzer Division:
5. Well, you get the picture:
6. More tanks:
7. An APC:
8. Tanks with the slogan “One Against One Hundred”
9. This is one of the smallest toys:
10. “Pioneer Tank”
11.Another armored vehicle
12. And finally – the “Pièce de résistance” – an inflatable rocket – with the inscription “Songun Politics” and “The Great & Prosperous Nation”